The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card is a proven and trusted COVID-19 nasal swab antigen test that gives an accurate visual result in 15 minutes. The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card is an immunochromatographic membrane assay that uses highly sensitive antibodies to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein from nasal swab specimens. SARS-CoV-2 specific antibodies and a control antibody are immobilized onto a membrane support as two distinct lines and combined with other reagents/pads to construct a test strip.
To perform the test, a nasal swab specimen is collected from the patient, 6 drops of extraction reagent from a dropper bottle are added to the top hole of the swab well. The patient sample is inserted into the test card through the bottom hole of the swab well, and firmly pushed upwards until the swab tip is visible through the top hole. The swab is rotated 3 times clockwise and the card is closed, bringing the extracted sample into contact with the test strip. Test results are interpreted visually at 15 minutes based on the presence or absence of visually detectable pink/purple colored lines. Results should not be read after 30 minutes.
- Test Cards (40): A cardboard, book-shaped hinged test card containing the test strip
- Extraction Reagent (1): Bottle containing 7.5 mL of extraction reagent
- Nasal Swabs (40): Sterile swabs for use with BinaxNOWTM COVID-19 Ag Card test
- Positive Control Swab (1) : Non-infectious recombinant SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen
dried onto a swab
- Negative Control Swab: The use of a sterile patient swab ensures appropriate negative results
- Product Insert (1)
- Procedure Card (1)
Available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Only available in the US.
10 x 6 x 5 in.
Product PDF spec sheet
THIS PRODUCT IS NON RETURNABLE !
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.