- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The iHealth™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
Please select your pricing tier
- Boxes: ordering 10 – 4,480 boxes
- Pallets: ordering 4,640 boxes + * please contact us
No cancellations or returns. All sales are final.
For Bulk Order. Call Us At (866) 347-5268
- iHealth OTC COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect a COVID-19 infection when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and not more than 48 hours between tests.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- 98.1% accuracy
- Native optimized mobile apps (app available in both Apple App Store and GooglePlay), intuitive UI
- Easier, automated reporting of results
- Reduced liability and costs
- Easy integration with existing employer portals/apps
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Health Health Providers HERE
- Rapid results within 15 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- 20 cartons/pallet
- 3,360 boxes/pallet
- 2 Test devices: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a desiccant
- 2 Extraction vials and caps
- 2 Nasal swabs: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection
The iHealth antigen test kits contain two kits per box and are authorized for non-prescription home use. They are perfect for organizations and facilities that need to test staff or who need to make COVID-19 test kits available to check for potential exposures.
How Does the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Work?
These tests can be used by anyone, not just medical personnel. In just a few minutes, these tests can tell someone whether they have COVID-19 antigens. Testing twice over three days with at least 24 hours between tests gives accurate results, and the test can be used by individuals with or without COVID-19 symptoms.
How to Use the iHealth Antigen Rapid Test
Each iHealth antigen test kit contains instructions. These instructions can also be downloaded from the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test app:
- Open the kit and remove all items from the test kit.
- Remove the swab from its package and place the entire tip of the swab, up to ¾ of an inch, into one nostril.
- Carefully move the swab in circles at least five times, brushing the insides of the nostril.
- Repeat with the other nostril using the same swab.
- Take the tube, tap it on a table and open the orange cap.
- Place the swab fully into the tube until it touches the bottom, and swirl it in the tube at least 15 times.
- Squeeze the sides of the tube to squeeze out more of the sample from the swab and then throw away the swab.
- Put the cap back on the tube and open the small white cap.
- Squeeze three drops from the tube into the sample well of the test card.
- Wait fifteen minutes to read the results.
Why Buy iHealth Antigen Rapid Tests?
This antigen test kit is a simple way to evaluate whether there have been exposures in the workplace and whether anyone needs to self-isolate. Regular testing is an important way for any organization today to keep its workplace safe.
Buy iHealth Antigen Rapid Tests in Bulk from Diska
Diska is an FDA-registered company and we carefully vet every product we carry. With 24/7 shopping, low bulk prices and fast shipping on in-stock items, we’re your partner in COVID-19 at-home testing.
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.