Immune Support Vitamin C
Diska's 'Elderberry C Immunity' dietary supplement is a simple, yet effective blend of ingredients to support the immune system. It may help you to strengthen your body's natural immune response and supports health and well-being. It comes packed with an essential daily immune booster—Vitamin C which provides daily antioxidant support and immune function support.
*These statements are not approved by FDA
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Caution: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18. If you have a known medical condition or have questions about the advisability of taking this product, consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Servings Per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)
|* (%DV) Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate (vegetarian), and Rice Flour.
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.