Diska's Hand Sanitizer LAVENDER (Pack of 3)
Made in US. FDA Number: 77017-015-08
- contains 70% premium ethyl alcohol, which ensures no bacteria or virus remains on your hands
- Helps with reduction of microbes on hands
- Contains: Glycerol- it is an emollient which aims to protect the hand skin against dryness
- Contains: Hydrogen Peroxide- it kills the bacteria that can get into the bottles or the sanitiser as you make it
- Contains: Hydroxypropyl Cellulose and Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulsoe- the inactive ingredients have been added to increase the viscosity of the sanitiser
Topical antibacterial gel applied to the hands.
Made in US. FDA Number: 77017-015-08
Active Ingredient Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 70%............................................... Antiseptic
Use as hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
Keep out of reach of children if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply palmful to hands
- rub hands together vigorously until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product.
Other Information stores below 110°F (43°C) • may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Inactive ingredients: Fragrance, Glycerol, Hydrogen Peroxide, *Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, *Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Water.
|*May or may not include
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.