Diska's Prebiotics and Probiotics for Weight Loss, Immune and Digestive Health Support
- Supports a healthy microbiome and natural digestive function. 50 billion CFU.
- Diska's Probiotic and Prebiotic Powder mixes the best of both worlds in order to help your digestive tract flourish! The prebiotic can act as a fertilizer for the probiotic which helps to promote the good bacteria in your intestines in order to improve the function of your digestive system.
- Promotes the restoration of natural balance: Many intestinal issues majorly affect the body's natural bacterial balance. With the right probiotic and prebiotic mix, your body can find that sense of balance again to help perform to its maximum potential
Suggested Use: Take one (1) scoop daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Try in coffee, smoothies or your favorite flavored drink.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product contains tree nuts (coconut).
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (7.5g)
|Serving Size Per Container: 20 (150g)
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*
Organic MCT Oil Powder 60%
(Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides,
Organic Acacia Gum Fiber)
|Organic Larch Arabinogalactan Powder
Probiotic Blend (50 Billion CFU***):
L. casei, L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, L. helveticus
* Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
*** At the time of manufacturing
Not a significant source of Vitamin D, Iron, Calcium, Potassium
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.