Take the guesswork out of kitchen measurements with this high-capacity, 30lb Digital Waterproof Scale from Taylor. Designed to precisely weigh both dry and liquid ingredients with ultra-fine precision. The tempered glass top scale offers durable waterproof construction for easy cleaning. This essential kitchen appliance features touch-sensor buttons, a bright white LED readout, and a “HOLD” feature that locks in weight, even after the item you’re weighing is removed, plus a “TARE” function, which means you can calculate the weight of multiple items all in the same container. Weigh items and ingredients up to 30 pounds. Convenient auto shut-off feature conserves battery life. Requires 3 AAA batteries, included.
Pictured food and bowl are NOT included.
- Maximum Capacity: 30lb x 0.1oz, 13600g x 1g, 477 fl oz x 0.1fl oz, 14100 mL x 1mL
- Tempered glass and plastic
- Easy-clean touch sensor buttons
- Waterproof construction with tempered glass
- Bright LED readout
- Hold feature locks in weight on display when food is removed
- Weigh both dry and liquid ingredients
- Auto shutoff conserves battery life
- 3 Duracell AAA batteries included
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 1.375" x 13.84"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Made in China
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guaranteed
- 30 days return policy
- Please allow between 5-10 days for your order to arrive. If more than 20 days have passed please email us at email@example.com to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2509 Livenza Pl., Leander, TX 78641
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2509 Livenza Pl, Leander TX 78641
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.